Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Powtoon Blog Feature


About a month ago, I was featured on a Powtoon blog post.  I must say I was speechless, ecstatic and honored.  So, how did I receive this special honor? Honestly, while checking my email over the summer I noticed an email from Powtoon.  Being an avid Powtoon user for the past three years, I clicked on the email to read the featured story.  The story was shared by a teacher that used Powtoon to inspire and motivate his students to learn.

 After reading such an inspiring story, I noticed an invitation below the post for others to share their success stories using Powtoon.   So, I decided to share my own personal triumph of how I had been using Powtoon to motivate my students to write.  

The rest, as they say, is history...After sharing my story, I was contacted by Powtoon's own Nirel Matsil.  Nirel was moved by my story and asked if she could feature my story in their blog.  So, without further ado, here's my story:  How Superstar Educator Christi Uses Powtoon in the Classroom.  I hope that my story will inspire you to share your success stories using technology in your classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any cool new resources that you have discovered.